Monday, August 29, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Books that I Have Read for School

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the BookishFor future Top  Ten Tuesday topics & info on how to participate, click here!
This week's topic is...
Back to School Freebie!
And I Chose Top Ten Books that I Have Read for School

So I actually started school at the beginning of the month so I have been quite busy this entire month with the loaded school work and a new schedule to handle, BUT it is nice to be back at school and hanging out with friends whom I haven't seen in a while. 

FYI, the books listed below are in no particular order.


1. Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare


2. Great Expectations by Charles Dickens


3. The Bean Trees by Barbara Kingsolver


4. The Woman Warrior by Maxine Hong Kingston


5. The Midwife's Apprentice by Karen Cushman


6. The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky


7. To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee


8. Mythology by Edith Hamilton

These are all the books that I have read for school so far. There is not enough to make it a top ten, but with the coming school year and the courses getting harder, there will be more mandatory reading for me along the way.



Cindy Da Readaholic.

5 comments:

  1. I loved To Kill A Mockingbird. It's a book that I've reread!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had to read Romeo and Juliet as well!! :-) here is mine: https://pageturner20.wordpress.com/2016/08/30/top-ten-tuesday-42/

    ReplyDelete
  3. A mythology book ended up on my Top Ten list as well, but it was the D'aulaires' Book geared towards a younger set. I love your list!
    https://4thhouseontheleft.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Read all but two and they're superb. I just read Perks at age 54. It was amazing. I reviewed it on my blog last week. I really like all of your choices.

    Lisa @ https://hopewellslibraryoflife.wordpress.com/2016/08/30/top-ten-tuesday-school-books-and-a-few-movie-versions-too/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it's cool that you got to read The Perks of Being a Wallflower for school. I wish my required reading was as cool when I was in school! Great Top Ten :D My Top Ten Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete