Sunday, August 7, 2016

Monthly Wrap Up: July 2016


July was not a good reading month for me. I only read 3 books which may not sound like a lot but I did start on a few that wasn't able to finish during that month. So without further adieu, here are the books that I completed in July.

Completed:

The Darkest Magic (Spirits and Thieves #2) 
Author: Morgan Rhodes
My Rating: 4/5
My Review [here]

The Darkest Magic did not disappoint at all! I completely flew through the pages and I cannot wait for the end to this trilogy.


All Fall Down
Author: Ally Carter
My Rating: 3/5
My Review [here]

All Fall Down has a very interesting premise which anyone would enjoy. It was past-paced and I really enjoyed listening to the audiobook for it.


The Revolution of Ivy (The Book of Ivy #2)
Author: Amy Engel
My Rating: 3/5 (DNF)
My Review [here]

I have been putting this book off ever since last year so it would be no surprise that I would lose interest in this series. After a couple of chapters in, I couldn't bring myself to finish it so I just stopped reading it completely.


So that is my monthly wrap up for July 2016. It was posted later than usual but I think that is fine. Hope you have a wonderful day and see ya!

Cindy Da Readaholic.

1 comment: