Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Wrap Up: June 2016


June has been a great reading month for me. I read a total of 10 books, which pretty much still amazes me and I have been productive in trying to read a much as possible during the summer. Fingers crossed that I can keep this up next month!

Completed:

The Last Star
Author: Rick Yancey
My Rating: 3/5
Me Before You
Author: Jojo Moyes
My Rating: 5/5
My Review: [click here]

Emerge
Author: Tobie Easton
My Rating: 2/5

The Smart Girl's Guide to Mean Girls, Manicures, and God's Amazing Plan for ME: "Be Intentional" and 100 Other Practical Tips for Teens
Author: Susie Shellenberger and Kristin Weber
My Rating: 2/5

The Key (True Reign, #1)

Author: Jennifer Anne Davis
My Rating: 3/5


The Ring and the Crown
Author: Melissa de la Cruz
My Rating: 4/5

Prodigy: The Graphic Novel (Legend: The Graphic Novel, #2) 
Author: Marie Lu
My Rating: 3/5
Forever Doon
Author: Carey Corp and Lorie Langdon
My Rating: 4/5
The Movie Version
Author: Emma Wunsch
My Rating: 3/5
Death Wish
Author: Megan Tayte
My Rating: 3/5




Currently Reading:

Dream On
Author: Kerstin Gier





Cindy Da Readaholic.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I wish I could read 10 books in a month. That’s impressive. Happy July!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've not read any of these, though I've been very torn on getting around to Me Before You! I think that I might like the movie more and find the book to be a little boring? I've also heard some kind of controversial things on it and don't really want to be disappointed. Glad you loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great month for you! I've been wanting to read The Ring and the Crows, what did you think?

    my June recap!

    ReplyDelete