Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Waiting on Wednesday: A Torch Against the Night (An Ember in the Ashes #2) by Sabaa Tahir


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill Birmingham at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. 


A Torch Against the Night (An Ember in the Ashes #2)
Author: Sabaa Tahir
Type: Series
Genre: Fantasy, Young Adult
Publication Date: August 30, 2016
Publisher: Razorbill
Where To Get It: AmazonBarnes and Noble Book Depository

Click Here ➳ Goodreads

Summary: A Torch Against the Night takes readers into the heart of the Empire as Laia and Elias fight their way north to liberate Laia’s brother from the horrors of Kauf Prison. Hunted by Empire soldiers, manipulated by the Commandant, and haunted by their pasts, Laia and Elias must outfox their enemies and confront the treacherousness of their own hearts.

In the city of Serra, Helene Aquilla finds herself bound to the will of the Empire’s twisted new leader, Marcus. When her loyalty is questioned, Helene finds herself taking on a mission to prove herself—a mission that might destroy her, instead.
My Thoughts: Definitely one of the best fantasy world out there and I can't wait to get my hands on this book and read more about Laia and Elias!


Cindy Da Readaholic.

8 comments:

  1. I was a tad disappointed with An Ember, so I am hoping that this book will be better! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG YES! I have been waiting for this since I finished the first book! I can't wait! My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read the first book yet. I am so behind on current books. Lol. Fantastic pick this week.

    Feel free to pop over and check out my WOW


    Shubba @ Wee Shubba's World.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pick ~ I can't wait to read this!

    Renee My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't had a chance to read the first book in this series, but I've heard so many excellent things about it, so I def need to pick it up soon. Great pick!

    Check out my WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It definitely sounds intriguing! Its a new one for me so thanks for sharing!
    Here's My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to read the first book before checking this one out! Here’s my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is new to me but I hope you enjoy it! Here's my WoW if you'd like to stop by my blog.

    ReplyDelete