Monday, July 25, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Things Books Have Made Me Want To Do or Learn About After Reading Them

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the BookishFor future Top  Ten Tuesday topics & info on how to participate, click here!
This week's topis is...

Top Ten Things Books Have Made Me Want To Do or Learn About After Reading Them
1. The Hunger Games- Archery


2. The Book Thief - German


3. Harry Potter- Go to England 


4. The Crown's Game - Learn about Imperial Russia


5. Doon - Go to Scotland


6. Bad Girls Don't Die - Photography


7. Hello, I Love You - Go to South Korea


8. Cress - Computer Coding


9. Red Queen - Sewing/Clothes Designing


10. A Court of Thorns and Roses - Painting


Cindy Da Readaholic.

10 comments:

  1. Archery and going to England would be on my list too. Photography would be nice too- great list and nice mix of books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I would love to speak German, go to Scotland and know how to do archery! And I've not read Hello, I Love You but it looks cute. Adding it to my to-read list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg YES, I definitely coveted Cress nerdy computer tech skills. XD And The Crown's Game totally relit my ginormous love of Russia. Aaaaall the Russian things are awesome. AHHHH. Books are so terribly wonderfully inspiring. :') Here's my TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bad Girls Don't Die, has been on my TBR for a while now. I need to hurry and get to it! Great Top Ten! :D
    My Top Ten Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bad Girls Don't Die was actually one of my first YAs so it has a special place in my heart.

      Delete
  5. England is pretty cool (though as an English person, I may be slightly biased.....)
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2016/07/26/top-ten-tuesday-67/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. England is definitely on a list of places that I want to go.

      Delete