Monday, July 4, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books We Enjoyed That Have Under 2000 Ratings On Goodreads

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the BookishFor future Top  Ten Tuesday topics & info on how to participate, click here!
This week's topis is...
Top Ten Books We Enjoyed That Have Under 2000 Ratings On Goodreads

For this, I am going to for the books that have 4-5 star ratings on Goodreads.




1. Princess of Tyrone by Katie Hamstead
2. These Vicious Masks by Tarun Shanker



3. White Raven by J.L. Weil
4. Hotel Ruby by Suzanne Young


5. Kill the Boy Band by Goldy Moldavsky
6. Henchgirl by Rita Stradling



7. Black Rose by K.L. Bone
8. Beyond the Rising Tide by Sarah Beard




 9. Pretending to be Erica by Michelle Painchaud
10. Journey Home by Yoshiko Uchida

All of these books are amazing and it's a shame that not enough people have given them the recognition it deserves. I hope you check these books out and if you have read any of these books, what do you think about it? Hope to hear what you guys think of my list and I wish you a happy Tuesday!

Cindy Da Readaholic.

18 comments:

  1. These Vicious Masks was so good - and Hotel Ruby was pretty creepy! Glad to see they made your list! :)

    Check out my TTT and my current giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretending to be Erica has such a gorgeous cover!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was one of the reasons why I picked it up along with its title.

      Delete
  3. I'm not familiar with most of these but that cover of White raven is awesome. I'll have to check a few of these out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

      Delete
  4. Kill the Boy Band!!! I love that title!! And I definitely want to read it. Also Beyone the Rise Tide looks good. And summery!! Cool list :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These Vicious Masks and Hotel Ruby are both on my TBR. Especially Hotel Ruby, though. Major AHS vibes from that one. Great list!! :)

    My TTT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, never watched AHS before but I'll defintely check it out in the near future.

      Delete
  6. I have These Vicious Masks on my TBR :-) glad to see you enjoyed it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kill the Boy Band made it onto my "honorable mentions" - that book was so fucked up.. in the best way possible. I'm planning on reading These Vicious Masks, Pretending to Be Erica and Hotel Ruby.
    Great picks!
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...I can agree with you on that. It was pretty fucked up in a good way. Hope you read the others too!

      Delete
  8. I've been wanted to read Kill The Boy Band, since hearing about it last year. I need to hurry up and get to it! Great Top Ten! :D
    My Top Ten Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That one of probably one of my favs!

      Delete
  9. I haven't read any of these but Pretending To Be Erica is on my TBR.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2016/07/05/top-ten-tuesday-64/

    ReplyDelete