Monday, July 11, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Facts About Me

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the BookishFor future Top  Ten Tuesday topics & info on how to participate, click here!
This week's topis is...

Ten Facts About Me


1. I am a lefty



2. I love fairy tales.


3. I'm a BTS ARMY


4. Along with reading, I love to watch movies and TV shows.


5. I am the eldest of two siblings.


6. I think flowers are beautiful, but I cannot stand the smell of them.


7. Love French Macarons, but are a little overpriced and hard to make.


8. I love school supplies and stationary.


9. I'm a Gemini


10. And last but not least....I'm a BOOK ADDICT!

Cindy Da Readaholic.

4 comments:

  1. Movies and TV shows... it's funny before blogging I almost never watched TV, but then I started seeing reviews of this or that show, and now I watch a ton of shows lol. I've always been a movie fan tho...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Macarons too! but like you said they are way to expensive, and I don't have the patience to even try to make them on my own! Great Top Ten :D
    My Top Ten Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love movies and TV shows too!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2016/07/12/top-ten-tuesday-65/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Everybody,

    Below are the most recommended BTC exchanges (Bitcoin for CASH):
    Coinbase: $1 min. trade
    CoinMama

    Earn free BITCOINS with the best Bitcoin faucet rotator:
    IACBit.org Faucet Rotator

    ReplyDelete