Saturday, July 16, 2016

Sunday Post (14)



The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme.

Past Week's Posts

Upcoming  Posts

Mini Book Review: The Darkest Magic (Spirits and Thieves #2) by Morgan Rhodes
Book Blast: Because I Love You by Tori Rigby (w/ Excerpt and Giveaway!)
Waiting on Wednesday: ??
Quick Chat: My Highly Anticipated Book to Movie Adaptations of Fall 2016
Feature and Follow Friday: What are two of your favorite Book to Movie adaptations? 

Reading  Status

Completed: The Revolution of Ivy by Amy Engel

Currently Reading: Nothing, Nada.

I have no idea what is wrong with me. Both last week and this week I have not been very productive. I've finished listening to The Revolution of Ivy and besides that, I haven't read anything. I just made a Wattpad account, after deleting my old one, and I have been reading some books, but none that has caught my attention.

Cindy Da Readaholic.

7 comments:

  1. I think Wattpad sounds like a lot of fun, I'm going to check that site out. And my reading week was kinda lackluster too. Hope your new week is a good one- I'll have to watch for your book to movie post as I always enjoy reading those kinds of posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read some stuff on Wattpad and think it's a great platform for sharing. I have been working in the yard, in between pop up thunderstorms and doing some reading. Need to get busy on the reviews, though. Have a wonderful Sunday.
    sherry @ fundinmental My Sunday Memes

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought about signing up for Wattpad, but I’d probably find so much stuff to read on there that I’d never get through my TBR pile.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I signed up for WattPad, but I've not done anything with it yet. I'm right there with you in the reading slump. After our move, I just haven't been able to read like I like to. I think I've read all of three books this month. Hope you have a great week!
    Here's my Sunday Post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm wondering if I should sign up for Wattpad myself, although I'm not sure about what to do with it yet! Here’s my Sunday Post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know this is heresy, but sometimes there isn't anything "wrong" with you if you just don't feel like reading right now. Of course if it lasts too long then there is definitely something wrong and you should see your doctor immediately ;)

    Sunday Summary #11

    ReplyDelete