Saturday, July 9, 2016

Sunday Post (13)



The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme.

Past Week's Posts

ARC Book Review: Forever Doon by Lorie Langdon and Carey Corp

Reading  Status

Completed: None, this had not been a productive week for me at all. 

Currently Reading: 
The Revolution of Ivy by Amy Engel
Dream On by Kerstin Gier

Book Haul

Gallagher Girls Series- Love this series so much when I was a child so of course I have to get the 10th anniversary editions with new epilogues!


The Windstorm Series w/ Swag- I won this awesome prize pack from the author and I can't wait to read this series!

Closing

That is it for me! This has not been a very productive reading week for me, but I hope to change that next week!

Cindy Da Readaholic.

10 comments:

  1. Nice swag pack, and those Gallagher Girls covers are bright and fun also. Hope you have a good reading week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and I will try to have a good reading week!

      Delete
  2. THe Windstorm series have such lovely covers. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to try the Gallagher Girl series. They look like such fun reads!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're one of my favorite reads. Hope you check them out!

      Delete
  4. I somehow missed the Gallagher Girls series when I was younger. Maybe one day I will pick it up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not every week has to be productive. You did a nice variety of posts and got some great books.

    I Do My First Guest Post | Sunday Summary #10

    ReplyDelete