Saturday, July 2, 2016

Sunday Post (12)


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme.

Past Week's Posts

Upcoming  Posts

Wrap Up: June 2016
Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books We Enjoyed That Have Under 2000 Ratings On Goodreads
Waiting on Wednesday: ??
Book Review: A Court of Mist and Fury (A Court of Thorns and Roses #2) by Sarah J. Maas
Quick Chat: My First Experience with Audiobooks

Reading  Status

Completed: 
All Fall Down by Ally Carter
The Darkest Magic by Morgan Rhodes

Currently Reading: 
The Revolution of Ivy by Amy Engel

Instagram

Book Challenges- I am trying to be more active on Instagram so I am doing FOUR book challenges. That seems like a lot, but I will try to post everyday since I don't really have much to do this month. Follow my on Instagram @dareadaholic to see how I'm doing! 

The challenges I'm doing are: #lifeafterjulietchallenge (@shannon_lee_alexander), #julywithcj (@celinereads, @myriadinkling)s, #sammyreadsjuly16 (@sammyreadsbooks), #lilbookishjuly (@lisa_lostinlit, @lostinlit_becca)


Cindy Da Readaholic.

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow Cindy, you're doing so many challenges. I never sign up for any. Must make sure I'm following you on Instagram!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. yes. I've only ever done one per month so this is pretty new for me too, but it's fun interacting with other instagrammers doing the same challenge.

      Delete
  2. I am curious to see your upcoming top ten tuesday post! That sounds interesting!!! have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and be sure to check it out when it's up!

      Delete
  3. Great job on keeping up with the challenges! I'm taking a break this year because I was so bad about tracking my progress but it sounds like you're doing great. I have that Ally Carter on my TBR. It looks like a fun read. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete