Thursday, July 21, 2016

Feature and Follow Friday: What are two of your favorite Book to Movie adaptations? (6)

This is a weekly blog meme hosted by Parajunkee’s View and Alison Can Read.

This week's prompt: 
What are two of your favorite Book to Movie adaptations? 


My Answer:

My two favorite book to movie adaptations are the Harry Potter series, mostly The Half Blood Prince, and The Perks of Being the Wallflower. I really enjoyed the books and I thought that the movie adaptations were just as wonderful!


Cindy Da Readaholic.

7 comments:

  1. I also chose the HP series. I haven't seen The Perks of Being the Wallflower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still haven't seen the Harry Potter films, but I might watch them someday. Here’s my FF!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG! You are missing out! Best book to movie adaptation ever!

      Delete
  3. Congrats on being featured blogger! As much as I liked the HP series, I prefer the Hunger Games when it comes to movies I think, as some of the graphics from the first films aren't the best.
    I haven't actually seen the Perks of Being a Wallflower, but I am not sure if I'd like it as I wasn't really a fan of the book.

    Following via Bloglovin
    Rachel x
    My Feature Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The first few Harry Potter movies weren't the best, but it was a childhood favorite of mine.

      Delete
  4. I don't know which of the Harry Potter movies is my favorite. I like the style of Prisoner of Azkaban, but some of the plot deviations were awful. Order of Phoenix was good but missed some of my favorite parts of the books. IT's hard to pick.

    ReplyDelete