Thursday, July 14, 2016

Feature and Follow Friday: What is your favorite character archetype(s)?

This is a weekly blog meme hosted by Parajunkee’s View and Alison Can Read.

This week's prompt: 

What is your favorite character archetype?

My Answer:
I typically strong, intelligent and confident characters who can be very fun and comical as well like Celaena or Percy Jackson. I like that they are rebellious and in control of things, but also have a sense of humor. I prefer characters that make reasonable decision and are not afraid to speak their mind or show their emotions with others. All in all, my favorite character archetypes are those that have a brazen personality.


Cindy Da Readaholic.

4 comments:

  1. I love Percy Jackson, he's so funny. I like his turned from the awkward, goofy guy to the self-confident demigod he is, but still don't loosing he silliness! I love Percy!

    Great answer! Following you via Bloglovin'

    Giova @ Corazones Literarios

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like I like all different types depending on the type of book I am reading. From head strong to bookiish. :)

    Stormi
    Friday Memes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh nice choice! I love Percy Jackson too!
    Old Follower.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great characteristics! I haven't read Percy Jackson, but I think I understand the kind of character you're talking about. I love much darker characters, but I enjoy them with a lot of the same traits as those you mentioned!

    Following on Bloglovin'!
    Heather
    Bloodthirsty Muses

    ReplyDelete