Thursday, June 2, 2016

Wrap Up: May 2016


Completed:

To Kill a Mockingbird
by Harper Lee
My Rating: 5/5
The Trials of Apollo 
by Rick Riordan
My Rating: 4/5
Beyond the Rising Tide
by Sarah Beard
My Rating: 4/5
The Bad Boy's Girl 
by jessgirl93
My Rating: 2/5






The Wicked + The Divine, Vol. 3: Commercial Suicide 
by Kieron Gillen
My Rating: DNF
My Review: [click here]
A Court of Mist and Fury (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #2) 
by Sarah J. Maas
My Rating: 5/5


The Rose & the Dagger (The Wrath & the Dawn, #2)
by Renee Ahdieh 
My Rating: 4/5
Of Pens and Swords 
by Rena RocFord
My Rating: 4/5
My Review: [click here]









Sky Key (Endgame #2)
by James Frey
My Rating: DNF



Currently Reading:

The Last Star (The Fifth Wave, #3)
by Rick Yancey
Started on a couple of pages but then putted down for a while.

1 comment:

  1. What a great month for you! Looks like you had a lot of high rated reads this month, which is always awesome! I need to re-read To Kill a Mockingbird this summer

    my May recap

    ReplyDelete