Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Waiting on Wednesday: Harry Potter and the Cursed Child (26)


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill Birmingham at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. 
Harry Potter and the Cursed Child
Author: J.K. Rowling, Jack Thorne, John Tiffany
Type: Script
Genre: Fantasy
Publication Date: July 31, 2016
Publisher: Little Brown UK
Where To Get It: Amazon | Book Depository | Barnes and Noble

Click Here ➳ Goodreads
Summary: Based on an original new story by J.K. Rowling, Jack Thorne and John Tiffany, Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, a new play by Jack Thorne, is the first official Harry Potter story to be presented on stage. It will receive its world premiere in London’s West End on 30th July 2016 

It was always difficult being Harry Potter and it isn’t much easier now that he is an overworked employee of the Ministry of Magic, a husband, and father of three school-age children.

While Harry grapples with a past that refuses to stay where it belongs, his youngest son Albus must struggle with the weight of a family legacy he never wanted. As past and present fuse ominously, both father and son learn the uncomfortable truth: sometimes darkness comes from unexpected places.
My Thoughts: It's Harry Potter, who wouldn't be excited for its release.

Cindy Da Readaholic.

8 comments:

  1. Just another month !! Woehoeh, can't wait for this one !! HP rules !!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow! I think everyone is looking forward to that! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pick!!
    If you would like stop by my WoW too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, that one is on my wish list as well. Can't believe we only have one more month to wait!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My son is looking forward to this one! I'm a HP virgin so I need to get onto these! Here's my WoW if you'd like to stop by my blog.

    ReplyDelete