Thursday, June 30, 2016

Update Time: Movies, Shows, and Music


It has been a while since I have given an update. During this time, I have been making a few changes on my blog, like this post, so I hope you don't mind and let's get started!

Shows I'm Watching

Girl Meets World- A new season of Girl Meets World has finally come around and I am so happy with the changes it did. New high school set and the opening seems more like the Boy Meets World one. 

Suits- Binge watching the first four seasons on Amazon Video. I really liked the first season and it is an entertaining show, but the fourth season was really disappointing. I skipped some episodes, but I didn't miss anything important. I hear the fifth season is better so I guess I'll have to wait until it is on Prime.


K-Drama Obsessed 

Oh Hae Young Again (Another Miss Oh)- Just finished watching this drama and it was enjoyable. It did get a little boring in the middle but it did redeem itself in the end.

Doctors (Doctor Crush)- There are only two episodes out already but I am already in love with this show. It has an amazing cast and the acting is not too shabby. It's sad that I have to wait every Mondays and Tuesdays to watch the next episodes though.

Movies I've Watched 

X-Men: Apocalypse
Finding Dory- Baby Dory!!
Now You See Me 2- Amazing magic tricks, but I really missed Henley.
Me Before You - Very true to the book, emotional, and it has an amazing soundtrack! (Check out my review here)

Songs on Repeat

Gold by Kiiara
Sit Still, Look Pretty by Daya
Wings by Birdy 
Panda by Desiigner
You and I by Ingrid Michaelson

Food/ Drinks

The weather in SoCal has not been great. Just last week, the temperature reached 100 degrees so what way to cool down than with ice cream. I have been obssessed with the Green Match and Red Bean Ice Cream. Definitely my new favorite.

I live really near a Starbucks so I usually go there whenever I have the chance. My favorite and my go-to drink right now is the Iced Passion Tea Lemonade

Closing

That is all there is right now. Hope you guys enjoy and see ya!

Cindy Da Readaholic.

No comments:

Post a Comment