Monday, June 20, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Favorite 2016 Releases So Far This Year (13)

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the BookishFor future Top  Ten Tuesday topics & info on how to participate, click here!
This week's topis is...

Ten Favorite 2016 Releases So Far This Year


1. A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas
2. The Rose and the Dagger by Renee Ahdieh

3.The Crown's Game by Evelyn Skye
4. Kill the Boy Band by Goldy Moldavsky

5. Henchgirl by Rita Stradling
6. Girl Last Seen by Heather Anastasiu and Anne Greenwood Brown

7. Beyond the Rising Tide by Sarah Beard
8. Stars Above by Marissa Meyer

9. The Hidden Oracle by Rick Riordan
10. These Vicious Masks by Tarun Shanker and Kelly Zekas


Cindy Da Readaholic.

9 comments:

  1. I have Stars Above on my list as well. I really enjoyed that. I've been slacking on getting The Trials of Apollo or The Rose and the Dagger though. :( Great list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Hopw you get into The Trials of Apollo and The Rose and the Dagger soon!

      Delete
  2. The cover of Beyond the Rising Tide makes me think of SUMMER OF SLOANE, a 2016 release that I really liked (even though it didn't make my list).
    Great list & happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't heard of Summer of Sloane before, but I will be sure to check it out!

      Delete
  3. Kill the Boyband is sitting on my shelf of books I have out from the library. It sounds like such a fun concept and I'm hoping I get to it before it needs returned.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should defintely read it soon! I really enjoyed it.

      Delete
  4. I only own The Crown's game and I am dying to read it!
    I haven't read any 2016 release at all.I bought some but they are still in my bookshelves.

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you get to the book soon! There were so many amazing YA releases in 2016, but sadly I wasn't able to get to as many of them as I've hoped.

      Delete
  5. I have not read any of these, but many of them are on my TBR.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2016/06/21/top-ten-tuesday-62/

    ReplyDelete