Saturday, June 18, 2016

Sunday Post (10)


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme.

Past Week's Posts



Upcoming  Posts

Blog Tour Review: Beyond the Rising Tide by Sarah Beard (w/ Giveaway!)
Book Review: The Crown's Game by Evelyn Skye
Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Favorite 2016 Releases So Far This Year
Waiting on Wednesday: ??

Reading  Status

Completed: 
The Key by Jennifer Anne Davis
Forever Doon by Carey Corp and Lorie Langdon

Currently Reading: 
Death Wish by Megan Tayte

Books Borrowed from Library/ TBR

Prodigy: The Graphic Novel by Marie Lu
The Ring and the Crown by Melissa de la Cruz
Dream On by Kerstin Gier

Bookstagram This Past Week


Closing

Hey guys! So it has been a while since I have done a Sunday Post and since then it has been a whole different. I've decided to change things up a bit. Well that is all I have. Happy Sunday!

Cindy Da Readaholic.

7 comments:

  1. I missed that Hello deal by ONE day by the time I saw it. I was so upset D: Also, your instagram theme is really pretty!


    Here is my Sunday Post
    Molly @ Molly's Book Nook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and sorry you missed the deal. Hopefully you will get it in the near future!

      Delete
  2. Your bookstagram photos are so pretty! And ahhhh ME BEFORE YOU. I see that you gave it 5 stars and just YES! I read it this week and I am obsessed with it.

    Have a great week!
    My Sunday Post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yas, Me Before You. I hope to see your thoughts on the book as well.

      Delete
  3. The graphic novel by Marie Lu looks really good. I love your instagram pictures. So colorful and bookish! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope to start on the graphic novel really soon because it is really short so I think I might finish in less than a day.

      Delete
  4. I have The Ring and The Crown, but haven't read it yet. Hopefully I'll get to it this summer.

    My Sunday Summary

    ReplyDelete