Thursday, May 5, 2016

Wrap Up: April 2016


Whew! Another month has gone by and I cannot wait to share what I have accomplished.

Completed:

Blood Passage
by Heather Demetrios
My Rating: 3/5
Great Expectations
by Charles Dickens
My Rating: 4/5

The Masterpiecers
by Olivia Wildenstein
My Rating: 3/5
My Review: [click here]
The Keeper of the Mist
by Rachel Neumeier
My Rating: 2/5
The Glittering Court
by Richelle Mead
My Rating: 3/5
My Review: [click here]
The Star Touched Queen
by Roshani Chokshi
My Rating: 4/5
Kill the Boy Band
by Goldy Moldavsky
My Rating: 4/5
I  am in love with this book. Everything about the book was amazing, starting with the beautiful end covers to the amazing plot. It was a really fast-paced read that kept me entertained throughout.





The Light of the World
by Ellen Simpson
My Rating: 2/5
I was really disappointed at how this book turned out to be. The plot sounded so intriguing and Eva seems like a quirky character that I would like, but it just wasn't the right book for me. The beginning started off really well but as I continued reading on, I began to lose interest entirely.





The Woman Warrior
by Maxine Hong Kingston
My Rating: 3/5
This is a memoir that I have to read for school and it was pretty entertaining. It is about a Chinese American woman and her female relatives who is going through everyday problems like feminism and finding out who they are in society.




Currently Reading


Sky Key by James Frey
FINALLY I am reading this book. I have been putting this book off ever since October and I thought this is a good time to start on it. So far, I am a little disappointed with the turn of events but hopefully it can redeem itself along the way.

To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee

Another school read for me and I am starting to enjoy it more than I thought I would.


The Mirror King by Jodie Meadows
So excited to have started reading this book! I have been putting this book off for a while now since I have other books to read before a deadline so hopefully, I can finish it this month!



Cindy Da Readaholic.

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you had a good reading month. I also had to read To Kill A Mockingbird for school, and I liked it a lot more than I thought I would.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete