Friday, May 20, 2016

Update Time: Summer Planning

Hey guys,

On Mother's Day weekend, I watched Captain America with my family and it was EPIC! Civil War was probably the best movie I have watched this year. Then again, I haven't watched a lot but it was amazing!

I literally just finished To Kill a Mockingbird for school and I enjoyed it more that I thought I would. Harper Lee is a literary genius. TKAM was an amazing story set around the 1930s in Alabama. It is about racism and feminism and it just opened my mind on what the United States was like during that time. I really do have a lot to say about this wonderful book so I might do a review on it sometime around.

Since summer is just around the corner, I have been wanting planning out my schedule. I still have school, but it only a few hours a day so I think I can probably manage it pretty fairly. This summer, I plan to catch up on some reading. I am trying to read almost every book released in 2015 on my TBR list during my break. There was definitely a lot of amazing books that I wasn't able to get to last year and I have a feeling that if I don't get to it right now, I probably wouldn't in the future since there is constantly a lot of wonderful books being released every month. 

I am also planning to watch some amazing movies that was released during the recent years that I haven't been able to get to (i.e Deadpool, Spotlight, The Revenant). 

What is happening for the oncoming weeks:
Finals are coming up which means that I will be spending more time studying but it also means I will be coming home early on some days!
X-Men: Apocalypse is coming out next week and I can't wait!!

That is all I have for this post right now. I hope you guys enjoy and see ya!

Cindy Da Readaholic.

No comments:

Post a Comment