Monday, May 2, 2016

Update Time: Dope Music and Dope Shows

Hello people of the Internet, 

It has been a while since I have been doing this. The school year is about to end and I am so stressed out with school right now. My teacher has been giving me a lot of homework to do especially since my AP exam is just right around the corner and I have not been able to read a lot the last couple of weeks. Anyway, with school aside, let's get to the interesting stuff.

I have been watching a lot of TV shows right now and is it weird for me to watch TV while doing my homework? I do that all the time and although some people might find it distracting, I am actually okay with it. For me, I can't do my work when it's really quiet so it's kind of a win-win. I am able to complete my homework, and while doing so, I discover some new shows to watch.


I am obsessed with this new show The Catch on ABC. It's a really fun series to watch and has the thrill of adventure as well.  Then there is Lucifer which when I first heard about it, I thought the whole idea was ludicrous and it would be like one of those soaps. However, that was not the case! Lucifer is a crime drama about the devil working with the LAPD, solving crime. It is a really funny drama and I would highly recommend it. It is a really controversial show though, with the devil portrayal.


If you don't know me already, I am a big K-Pop so of course I would be talking about it right here! Descendants of the Sun is my favorite K-Drama out there right now. It definitely lived up to the hype and i can't wait to see more from the actors. I am also currently watching Vampire Detective which I am really enjoying, but the story is kind of lacking a little so I hope that it will improve along the way. BTS also released this new single which I am so obsessed with right now and it is just too good for the world not the hear! Literally, this song of on repeat in my room right now (hopefully, it doesn't wake my sister) and it's just too good! Just listen to it below and then finish reading this post or don't. I don't really care, but just listen to this song!




Currently, I am reading The Rose and the Dagger by Renee Ahdieh and I am really enjoying it so far. I wasn't able to read it this weekend though because my friend was holding it hostage. Thankfully, it was not harmed and I can finish with it. My English class is also reading To Kill a Mockingbird which from what I have read, is really slow, I only read one chapter so who am I to judge. I just noticed that tomorrow is Tuesday which means that my copy of The Trials of Apollo and The Court of Mist and Fury is arriving tomorrow! I can hardly contain my excitement right now!

This post is turning out waaay more longer than I wanted it to be so I should really end it right now. I should really do this more often since I had a great time writing this post. Anyway, have a great evening or day or whenever you're reading this and remember: listen to the song!

Cindy Da Readaholic.

No comments:

Post a Comment