Saturday, April 2, 2016

Wap Up: March 2016


I pretty much accomplished a lot this month since it is also spring break. Hopefully I can keep it up this month, but I don't see that happening since May is coming up so my teachers are trying to kill me by assigning ridiculous amounts of work to review for finals and other exams. 

Completed:



Burning Glass
by Kathryn Purdie
My Rating: 4/5






Mayan Blood
by Theresa Delayne
My Rating: 3/5
My Review: [click here]







Falling Light
by Dayana Morency 
My Rating: DNF










Lucky Me
by Saba Kapur
My Rating: 3/5
My Review: [click here]







These Vicious Masks
by Tarun Shanker
My Rating: 4/5






Arranged
by Julia Crane
My Rating: DNF
My Review: [click here]





Princess of Tyrone 
by Katie Hamstead
My Rating: 4/5
My Review: [click here]







The Crown's Game
by  Evelyn Skye
My Rating: 5/5







Perks of Being A Wallflower
by Stephen Chbosky
My Rating: 5/5








Slumber
by Christ Sloat
My Rating: 4/5








White Raven
by J.L. Weil
My Rating: 4/5











Currently Reading:
Great Expectations
Hopefully I can finish the book this month and finally get it over with.

Blood Passage by Heather Demetrios

That is all that I have for my monthly wrap up! Sorry that it is a very short one, but I still hope that you enjoy!



Da Readaholic.


2 comments:

  1. It looks like you had a great reading month. I love The Perks of being a Wallflower. It’s one of my all-time favorite YA books.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of great books = a good reading month! I love Burning Glass and Slumber :D The Crown's Game is up next on my TBR which is exciting. I can only hope I'll love it as much as you and so many others have
    Enchanted by YA

    ReplyDelete