Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Books On My Spring TBR (11)

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the BookishFor future Top  Ten Tuesday topics & info on how to participate, click here!


It's been a while since I have done a Top Ten Tuesday, so I am now trying my best to get back into it!

This week's topis is...

Ten Books On My Spring TBR

1. If We Were a Movie by Kelly Oram
2. Rebel of the Sands by Alwym Hamilton

3. The Mirror King by Jodi Meadows
4. These Vicious Masks by Tarun Shanker

5. Bookishly Ever After by Isabel Bandeira
6. Velvet Undercover by Teri Brown

7. Reign of Shadows by Sophie Jordan
8. Fire Falling by Elise Kova

9. Holding Court by KC Held
10. Assassin's Heart by Sarah Ahiers

2 comments:

  1. Great list! I read Reign of Shadows and loved it. I so can't wait to read Bookishly Ever After (waiting for it from my library) and the Mirror King. Enjoy!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rebel of The Sands is amazing, hope you enjoy it!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2016/03/15/top-ten-tuesday-48/

    ReplyDelete