Sunday, January 3, 2016

Sunday Post (9)

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme.


                     

Past Week's Posts


Books:
Read- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
The Sword of Summer by Rick Riordan
Life After the Undead by Pembroke Sinclair

Currently Reading- The Rithmatist by Brandon Sanderson 
Craving U by  Llàrjme

DNF: Crank by Ellen Hopkins


Talk Time:

Winter break is finally over for me so now I have to go back to school starting tomorrow! "Yay!" I said half-heartedly. I am kind of actually okay with that because I feel like during the school days, I am able to read more than I do during breaks because I get distracted easily because of dramas and Youtube. For example this past two week which I am able to read less books than I planned to. I plan to do better this year though and try to read more.

At the end of 2015, I was able to read more than my goal of 100 books which I am so proud of. This year, however, I am going to increase it to 120 books and hopefully I can complete it, even though I don't really expect to.

I am also participating in my first reading challenge which is the 2016 Netgalley Reading Challenge. Check it out the link above for more info.

2015 has been so amazing for me and I can't wait for the new year ahead of me. I hope it will be greater than last year. I hope you have a great day and I wish you the best for the new year. See Ya!

Da Readaholic.

No comments:

Post a Comment