Saturday, July 9, 2016

Repost: 2016 Netgalley Reading Challenge

So  I might be a little late on the bandwagon, but I am going to partiipate on my first reading challenge of the year hosted by Fictively.


I am kind of nervous going into this challenge because I don't really expect myself to do well. I rarely go on to NetGalley because I already have books that I plan to read so hopefully this challenge will help with that and improve my ratio.

How It Works


Once January 1st, 2016 arrives, you can begin reading, any books read before will not count. You can continue to request galleys, or you can read the ones you already have. The point is to get your feedback ratio closer to the recommended 80%.

My Goal

So in this year I plan to request at least 10 books. I don't really have high hopes for this so I am going to do the lowest one and see how it goes!



Quarter 1:

My Ratio:
April 1, 2016: 82%

My Galleys:

Mayan Blood by Theresa DaLayne
Reflection: The Stranger in the Mirror by Rachel R Smith
Lucky Me by Saba Kapur
White Raven by J.L. Weil
Arranged by Julia Crane
The Masterpiecers by Olivia Wildenstien
The Light of the World by Ellen Simpson


Quarter 2:


My Ratio:
July 1, 2016: 87%

My Galleys:
Of Pens and Swords by Rena Rocford
The Smart Girl's Guide to Mean Girls, Manicures, and God's Amazing Plan for ME by Susie Shellenberger and Kristin Weber
Forever Doon by Carey Corp and Lorie Langdon

Quarter 3:

My Ratio:
October 1, 2016: _%

My Galleys:
~~

Cindy Da Readaholic.






No comments:

Post a Comment