Wednesday, December 16, 2015

What I'm Reading During Winter Break

Hey guys! I am here to talk about the books that I am going to read during winter break. Winter break for me is right after my finalsand I have two weeks off of school (thank goodness) which means I can have a lot of time to do some other stuff like reading.

I have been neglecting my TBR pile ever since the start of school for me because I just started this blog and I am also getting older so I have a lot more responsibilities at hand. I want to take this chance to catch up on my TBR pile and read as much books as I possibly can.




1. Sky Key by James Frey
I really enjoyed the first book and I pre-ordered this right away, but I haven't been able to pick it up yet because there were also a bunch of books that came out around the same time that I was more excited about than this one so hopefully I get to pick this up right away.

2. The Sword of Summer by Rick Riordan
I'm already 100 pages into this book right now. It is pretty good so far and I am really enjoying it, but for some reason I keep putting it down.

3. Frozen Tides by Morgan Rhodes
So this book was just released yesterday, but I have not gotten my copy yet so hopefully it will arrive at least by the end of this week so I can start reading it. I am in love with the series right now and I cannot fathom on how long I have waited for the day this book is finally released and I can't wait until I get my hands on it. 

4. Crank by Ellen Hodkin
I bought this book this summer when I went to Florida and I started reading it on the plane ride back, but I have been putting it off for a long time now so I really hope that I can finish this soon. 

5. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell 
Like The Sword of Summer, I only read a few pages of it and then I put it down so I really want to get back into it because I borrowed it from the library a while back and it is almost due so I really want to read it before returning it.

6. Ash & Bramble by Sarah Prineas
Same thing with Fangirl, it is almost due and I need to return next week.

That is all the books that I am hopefully going to read during my winter break. I actually expected there to be more books but thank goodneed it is only six. I hope you guys have a great week and I'll see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment