Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Leaving Under My Tree This Year (7)

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the BookishFor future Top Ten Tuesday topics & info on how to participate, click here!

This week's topis is...

Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Leaving Under My Tree This Year 

Oh it has been too long since I have done one of these. So Christmas is right around the corner and I am super excited!

1. Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
2. The Marvels by Brian Selznick


3. Carry On by Rainbow Rowell
4. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell, Target Special Edition


5. Leading Lines by Chantel Guertin
6. Velvet Undercover byTeri Brown


7. Legacy of Kings by Eleanor Herman
8. Air Awakens by Elise Kova


9. Harry Potter Original Hardcover Edition
10. Percy Jackson and the Olympians

That is all for post. Happy Holidays guys and I hope you have a great time with your family!

Da Readaholic.


3 comments:

  1. "The Marvels" is so gorgeous! You've got some great titles on your list! I hope Santa brings you some of these goodies!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great List!
    I really want to read Leading Lines, and the other books in the series.
    Happy Holidays!

    My TTT! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you get at least some of these for Christmas. Merry Christmas!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2015/12/22/top-ten-tuesday-36/

    ReplyDelete