Sunday, December 20, 2015

Sunday Post (8)

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme.


                       

Past Week's Posts
Books:
Read- Frozen Tides by Morgan Rhodes
Once Upon a Time: Red's Untold Fairytale by Wendy Toliver


Currently Reading- The Sword of Summer by Rick Riordan
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
Life After the Undead by Pembroke Sinclair


Updates:

Finally it is winter break! I'm going to spend the next few weeks reading to my heart's content and catch up on all the TV shows I have missed! Seriously though, I really have to catch up on my reading. I have not been able to read as much books as I thought I would so I am going to use my time wisely to do so. 


Da Readaholic.


2 comments:

  1. I'm on winter break as well. I told myself I was going to do a bunch of reading, but I've watched much more TV than I have read, but I just finished the TV show I've been binge watching, so hopefully I'll be better about catching up on reading haha! I really want to read Fangirl. I hope you enjoy it--and the rest of the books you're reading/have planned to read. Have a wonderful week and happy holidays!

    My Sunday post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about needing to catch up on reading! My TBR pile grows faster than I've been reading lately hehe. Merry Christmas, and happy reading!

    http://natalieslife.com/2015/12/black-friday-book-haul

    ReplyDelete