Saturday, December 19, 2015

My Manga List

So I have been gettig into manga for a while now so I want to make a list of some of the manga that I have read or are currently reading. Most (or all) of these manga are shoujo, meaning it is marketed towards the tween/teen audience. 

Fair warning though, most of these manga are kind of cheesy.

I have been following most of these manga for a while now and it takes a while for them to upload a new chapter. I am very picky when it comes to reading graphic novels or any manga. I would usually read those with really great artwork and some great storyline or I would just read them for the cheesiness of it. 


Completed


Special A

My Thoughts: One of my fave childhood manga. When I was little, my friend recommended me to watch the anime so I didn't know there was a manga version of it until earlier this year. Both are okay, but the ending are totally different.

My Rating: 4/5




Gakuen Alice

My Thoughts: I really enjoyed the manga when I was little and it was a cute and adorable read.

My Rating: 3.5/5











Kiniro no Corda

My Thoughts: I love the artwork in the manga and the story was phenomenal, but I really wish it didn't end the way it did. 


My Rating: 3.5/5








Vampire Knight

My Thoughts: I don't know how I feel about this manga at all. It is very dark and it seems more like a guilty pleasure read for me.

My Rating: 3/5








Ongoing


Shitsuji-Sama no Okiniiri (Butler's Favorite)

My Thoughts: Cheesy and there wasn't much conflict in it, however, I still enjoy it.

My Rating: 3.5/5







Akatsuki no Yona (Yona of the Dawn)

My Thoughts: This manga has a lot of fantasy elements that I love in a book so it really appeals to me in that aspect. What I don't like is the fact that it takes such a long time for them to upload a new chapter and it irritates me!

I watched the anime though, but it left out a lot of details and I'm not sure if they are going to have a second season or not.

My Rating (so far): 4.5/5








No comments:

Post a Comment