Sunday, November 29, 2015

Sunday Post (6)

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme.







Past Weeks' Posts

Read- The White Rose by Amy Ewing
Winter by Marissa Meyer
Cinder & Ella by Kelly Oram


Currently Reading- The Sword of Summer by Rick Riordan

Updates:
For those living in the US, I hope you guys have a Happy Thanksgiving, I know I have. So it's been a while since I have done a Sunday Post but I hope I can do it more frequently now. I haven't been reading much, but I hope this post can (sort of) make up for that. I also started doing the Feature and Follow meme like two weeks ago and it was fun answering bookish questions and all that so I think I am going to keep up with that. 

That's all I have to say so happy Sunday!


  






1 comment:

  1. I've been pretty busy this past week (not with thanksgiving, though I'm glad you had a nice time!) and so missed some of your posts which I will definitely be checking out :D have a great week and happy reading

    Enchanted by YA: http://enchantedbyya.blogspot.co.uk/2015/11/movie-review-mockingjay-part-2.html

    ReplyDelete