Sunday, November 8, 2015

Sunday Post (5)

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme.




Past Weeks' Posts

Read- Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
The Scorpion Rules by Erin Bow
Ice Like Fire by Sara Raasch
The Murder of an Angel by James Patterson and Maxine Paetro


Currently Reading- The White Rose by Amy Ewing

Updates:
So I participate in the October 2015 Blog Ahead and I did 24/31 posts which I am okay about since I didn't really start on the challenge until halfway through the month so I think I did fairly well on the challenge, but hopefully next time I wouls be able to reach my goal.

That's all I have to say. I hope you guys have a great day and see ya!


1 comment:

  1. I have seen lots of people reading six of crows but I know nothing about it! I will have to look into it!

    ReplyDelete