Friday, November 20, 2015

Feature and Follow Friday

This is a weekly blog meme hosted by Parajunkee’s View and Alison Can Read.

How does this work? First you leave your name here on this post, (using the linky tools -- keep scrolling!) then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post (easiest way is to just grab the code under the #FF picture and put it in your post) and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them "hi" in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you!

Question of the Week: If you could teleport into ANY story, which would you chose?

Answer: This is definitely a tough one. Right now, I am currently reading Winter by Marissa Meyer and I am enjoying it. The world and the story was just so mesmerizing, so if I would have to pick one at this moment, it would be the Lunar Chronicles.



Follow me via GFC, Bloglovin and/or Email. Comment down below with link to your blog for a follow back!





3 comments:

  1. Oh, The Lunar Chronicles! I've heard SO many GREAT things about this series! I have the first two books, but haven' t read them yet. I really need to, so I can finally get to "Winter"!

    Thanks for sharing, and happy reading!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. New Follower through email! I said the world of the Lunar Chronicles too!! I think Meyer did such a good job with the worldbuilding! I look forward to reading your future posts! Alahna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pick I also pick the lunar chronicles world! lol :) New follower on GFC, Google+, Bloglovin, and Twitter. Here is my #FF

    http://katibookaholicrambligreview.blogspot.com/2015/11/featured-follow-friday-15-if-you-could.html

    ReplyDelete