Friday, November 27, 2015

Feature and Follow Friday (2)

This is a weekly blog meme hosted by Parajunkee’s View and Alison Can Read.

How does this work? First you leave your name here on this post, (using the linky tools -- keep scrolling!) then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post (easiest way is to just grab the code under the #FF picture and put it in your post) and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them "hi" in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you!





Question of the Week: Black Friday Eve! You have $100 (or pounds or whatever your currency is) to spend on books. What are you going to buy?

Answer: I would mostly preorder books from Amazon if I have $100. The price of the book depends on how much books I can get so I check the price of each book before I put then down. I would get:

Truthwitch by Susan Dennard
Release Date: January 5, 2016
Click Here➳Goodreads


The Glittering Court by Richelle Mead
Release Date: April 5, 2016
Click Here➳Goodreads

Passenger by Alexandra Bracken
Release Date: January 5, 2016
Click Here➳Goodreads

Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard
Release Date: February 9, 2016
Click Here➳Goodreads

The Last Star by Rick Yancey
Release Date: May 24, 2016
Click Here➳Goodreads

The Beauty of Darkness by Mary E. Pearson
Release Date: August 2, 2016
Click Here➳Goodreads



A Torch Against the Night by Sabaa Tahir
Release Date: August 30, 2016
Click Here➳Goodreads

Follow me via GFC, Bloglovin and/or Email. Comment down below with link to your blog for a follow back!

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! I’m a new Bloglovin’ follower.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I'm new to the #FF Meme. I have followed a few blogs including the required 3. Here's a link to my post! https://intoxicatedbybooks.wordpress.com/2015/11/28/166/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for commenting on mu blog! New follower on Bloglovin! And I would buy almost all the books you've mentioned!

    ReplyDelete