Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Paranormal/ Supernatural Books (6)

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the BookishFor future Top Ten Tuesday topics & info on how to participate, click here!

This week's topis is...
A Halloween Freebie, so I chose my Favorite Paranormal/Supernatural Books

So I don't read a lot of paranormal or supernatural books that I really enjoyed so I thought that why not combine both of the genres together instead, after all, it is a freebie.


1. Bad Girls Don't Die by Katie Alender


2. Blood of Eden by Julie Kagawa


3. Worldwalker Trilogy by Josephine Angelini


4. Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins


5. Alice in Zombieland by Gena Showalter


6. The Dead Girls of Hysteria Hall by Katie Alender


7. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi


8. The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black


9. The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare


10. The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater


4 comments:

  1. I'm not the biggest fan of paranormal or supernatural books but your list looks really great. I know most of it and other people rave about it so it should be great.
    Have a great day!
    MY TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE HEX HALL ESPECIALLY THE LAST BOOK! Kick ass heroines are my favorite.
    ADVANCE HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

    Here's mine I hope you check it out :) MY TOP TEN TUESDAY

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Raven Boys is one of my all time favorites. Great list!

    Check out my TTT and my Halloween Giveaway.

    ReplyDelete