Sunday, October 25, 2015

Sunday Post (4)

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme.

I haven't been doing this in a while now so I am going to put mostly this month's news here.





These Past Week's Posts

Books:
Read- Every Last Breath by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Currently Reading- Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
The Scorpion Rules by Erin Bow
The Rithmatist by Brandon Sanderson
Book Mail:
There was a bunch of books out this month meaning a lot of books for me. Some of them I won in a giveaway and there is definitely more packages arriving this month so EEEEK!

Here are the books that I got this month:

Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo (Pre-Ordered)
Magnus Chase and the Sword of Asgard (Pre-Ordered)
The Rose Society by Marie Lu (Pre-Ordered)
A Thousand NIghts by E.K. Johnston+ Swag (Won in a Giveaway)
The Last Necromancer by C.J. Archer (Won in a Giveaway)


Updates:
So I haven't been active this last month, but I have finally got my groove back! Anyway, I am currently working on my Blog Ahead challenge and I have been doing surprisingly well. I have 19/31 posts done which is a huge deal for me and I only have 1 WEEK LEFT!! 7 DAY! That is scaring me but I think I'll have enough time for 12 more posts.

That is all I have to say right now, so I hope you guys have a wonderful Sunday and see ya!




2 comments:

  1. I love the Dark Elements trilogy so much! (Then again I pretty much love everything JLA writes.) Loved the way things ended in Every Last Breath. Such a perfect ending for the series. Some series enders are so disappointing. Happy Sunday!

    Tanya @ Girl Plus Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post! I wanted to let you know that I mentioned you in mine :) http://enchantedbyya.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/sunday-post-1.html

    ReplyDelete