Sunday, October 4, 2015

Sunday Post (3)

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme.




This Weeks Post:
TV Shows I'm Going To Watch (10/3/15)
Anticipated Book Releases of October 2015 (10/1/15)
Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas Review (9/28/15)

Books:
Read- Every Last Breath by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Currently Reading- The Creeping by Alexandra Sirowy
The Rithmatist by Brandon Sanderson
Updates:
I'm sad to say that there wasn't much going on this week. I'm kind of in a reading slump and I do not know how to get out of it. I am really disappointed in my self but I hope I can fix that up later on this year because a lot of exciting books are coming out the next few months and I am so excited!! It's only like a few months away and I think I can wait that long (I hope).

Anyway, that aside, the Blog Ahead October 2015 challenge has officially started and I have about 32 posts to make by the end of this month! I am so pumped, but I do have this feeling that I  mght not finish it but who cares! It's going to be fun and I am so excited.

This post is kind of short and I hope you don't mind. I hope you guys have a great day and bye bye!

              Da Readaholic 

3 comments:

  1. Happy Sunday! Book slump seem to be going around, i've seen a few people say that. Maybe it's a fall thing... :) anyway I'm looking forward to arrow too.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with blogging ahead. I thought about doing that challenge, but there’s no way I’d ever accomplish it.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. TV shows I'm going to watch, that is a good post! I used to do that every year when Entertainment Weekly magazine put out their fall schedule. But they haven't done it the same in a while, so I haven't done one. I'm having a book slump in time to read I guess you could say. I need more time! Hope you have a great week!
    Check out my Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete