Monday, September 28, 2015

TV Shows I Am Going To Watch

Yay!! It's the fall time and you know what that means... More TV SHOWS! So here are some shows that I am going to watch or are currently watching and if you guys have any TV shows that you would like to recommend, feel to do so!






Monday

Supergirl
Network: CBS
Season Premeire: October 26, 2015
My Thoughts: If you guys don't know already, I'm kind of a geek and I am highly anticipating Supergirl!




Castle
Network: ABC
Season(s): 7
Season 8 Premeire: September 21, 2015
My Thoughts: Castle is such a funny character and he brings on such a light tone to the story of murder and I just love it.


Tuesday



Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
Network: ABC
Season(s): 2
Season 3 Premeire: September 29, 2015
My Thoughts: I love Marvels and I love this TV series. However, much have changed since the first season so I am dying to see how everthing is going to turn out in this season. Plus, I am dying to see at least one Avenger appear in the show and seeing them reunite with Coulson. 



The Flash
Network: The CW
Season(s): 1
Season 2 Premeire: October 6, 2015
My Thoughts: Unlike Arrow, The Flash takes on a lighter tone. The season finale left me hanging and I am dying to find out what happens next!




Scream Queens 

Network: Fox
Season Premeire: September 22, 2015
My Thoughts: I am not really the fan of the horror type of drama, but this sounds really interesting and has such a wonderful cast that I am okay to overlook.




Wednesday



Arrow
Network: The CW
Season(s): 3
Season 4 Premeire: October 7, 2015
My Thoughts: Binged watched the first 2 seasons on Netflix and I am so excited for the new season!


Criminal Minds
Network: The CW
Season(s): 10
Season 11 Premeire: Sepetember 30, 2015
My Thoughts: Crime solving drama are one of my favorites.





Thursday

How to Get Away With Murder
Network: ABC
Season(s): 1
Season 2 Premeire: September 24, 2015
My Thoughts: Of course I am going to include this! How to Get Away With Murder is a very intriguing show that keeps me at the edge of my seat all the time.



Friday

Girl Meets World
Network: Disney Channel
Season(s): 2
My Thoughts: My favorite show on Disney Channel! I am currently watching it and I love every episode of it!




Sunday

Once Upon a Time
Network: ABC
Season(s): 4
Season 5 Premeire: September 27, 2015
My Thoughts: If you don't know me already, I am a huge fan of fairy tale retellings. I am so excited for the new season and how everything will play out.


Others

Shadowhunters
Network: ABC Family
Season Premeire: January 2016
My Thoughts: This may not be a fall release, but I am very excited about it so of course I am going to include it in my list.




1 comment:

  1. Hey, I have Nominated you for Liebster Award >> http://lilacdiaries.blogspot.in/2015/09/liebster-award.html#.Vgq54tx97IU

    ReplyDelete