Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Series I Haven't Finished (3)


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the BookishFor future Top Ten Tuesday topics & info on how to participate, click here!

This week's topis is...
Top Ten Series I Have Not Finished

For this post, I will not include series that are ongoing.


1. The Darkest Minds Trilogy by Alexandra Bracken
I really enjoyed the first book, but I haven't gotten on to the next sequels because of other book. I would really like to finish it before Passenger comes out, but I don't see it happening anytime soon.

2. Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson
Like the other one, I only read the first book and I forgot how I felt about it. It was nice, but it didn't really leave much of an impression on me.

3. Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shephard 
I only read the first 3 or 5 books. However, I don't see myself reading the other books when I already enjoy the T.V. show.

4. The Lux Series by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Only read the first 2 book and I really enjoyed it, but I don't really got the time to continue on, especially since it has like 6 books in the series. However, I might continue on sometime in the future.

5. Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
Did not enjoy the first book at all.

6. Divergent by Veronica Roth
Read the first 2, but I don't feel like finishing it, since I was spoiled for the ending.

7. Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
I really enjoyed the beginning, but as I continue on, I just felt like it was a drag, so I might or might not continue with the series.

The last 3 series I don't really have anything to say about it, just that I haven't finished it and I'm still debating whether to continue on with the series or not.

8. Revenants series by Amy Plum

9. White Rabbit Chronicles by Gena Showalter

10. Teardrop by Lauren Kate


1 comment:

  1. I have not finished the Divergent series yet either (for the same reason, I was spoiled for the last book and can now not find the motivation to pick it up!). The Darkest Minds Trilogy is one that is on my TBR.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2015/09/08/top-ten-tuesday-21/

    ReplyDelete