Sunday, September 27, 2015

Sunday Post (2)

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme.



Happy Sunday everyone! I haven't been very active on this blog due to stress, but I will try to post as much as often. I didn't post a Sunday Post last week so I thought I would combine both of them in here! Let's get right into the Sunday Post!



This Weeks Post:

Books:
Read- The Revenge Playbook by Rachael Allen
Crystal Kingdom by Amanda Hocking
The Girl Who Owned a City by O.T Nelson
Model Misfit by Holly Smale
The Dead Girls of Hysteria Hall by Katie Alender

Currently Reading- Every Last Breath by Jennifer L. Armentrout
The Rithmatist by Brandon Sanderson
Updates:
Book mail news: This week, I found two packages on my doorstep. One is one of my orders from Amazon and the other was from a giveaway I won. The one that I brought was Percy Jackson's Greek Gods, which I have been wanting for ages! The illustration was really neat but when I try to put it on my bookshelf, it wouldn't fit so instead, it is sitting on my desk until I find a spot for it. The one that I won was Beelievarexic by J.J. Johnson, which I am very excited to read. Thank you to the wonderful people from Fandom Monthly Magazine for hosting this giveaway!

Looking at the pile of books on my night stand, I really need to do more reading to get that pile down so I can add more new releases to it. 

Hope you guys had a wonderful weekend and keep on reading! Follow me on social media for more updates!



              Da Readaholic 

No comments:

Post a Comment