Sunday, September 13, 2015

Sunday Post (1)

Happy Sunday everyone! I hope you guys have a wonderful weekend for it is almost the end. I have not been having the best weekend at all, but why share my gloominess with you.   Anyway, let's recap on my week before.

This Weeks Post:
Alex + Ada Vol.1 by Jonathan Luna and Sarah Vaughn (Sept 12, 2015)


Books:
Read- Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas
Unlike most people, my copy of Queen of Shadows took one week after the release date to arrive. You have no idea how hard it was to go on tumblr and instagram and see that everyone has read it! So anyway, when I got it, I was so excited. It was really big and it took me almost five days to complete it and I just enjoyed it! 

Currently Reading- The Revenge Playbook by Rachael Allen


Updates:
I am happy to announce that I am going to participate in the Blog Aheas October 2015 challenge! Yay! I am so excited to do this! For those of you who don't know, this challenge is hosted by Anna @ herding cats & burning soup and Kimberly @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. Where in the month of October, you will challenge yourself with increasing the amount of scheduled posts to reduce stress.

For those of you who don't know already, I am participating in the #readinseptember challenge on instagram. 


That all I have to say for this Sunday Post. I hope to see you guys again and have a wonderful day!

                                      ~Da Readaholic

2 comments:

  1. Oh, boy! I'll check out the blog ahead challenge! I'm in need of getting into the habit of scheduling posts better! Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the Sunday Post! Nice to see a review of alex and Ada, as I've been thinking of reading those- but haven't had time yet. Sorry it was disappoiting...

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete