Saturday, September 5, 2015

"I Mustache You Some Questions" Tag


Happy Saturday everyone! I was tagged by Ria @ Lilac Diaries to do the "I Mustache You Some Questions" tag so thank you Ria! This is my very first tag since I started this blog and I am so excited. This seems to be a very fun tag and a great way to start off the weekend. So without further adieu, lets get right into it!






Four jobs I would like to have:
1. Librarian
2. Lawyer
3. Graphic Designer
4. Editor


Four movies I have watched more than once:
1. Harry Potter
2. Marvel's Avengers
3. The Perks of Being a Wallflower
4. Silver Lining's Playbook


Four books I would recommend:
1. Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes
2. Cinder by Marissa Meyer
3. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
4. Confessions of a Murder Suspect by James Patterson


Four places I have visited:
1. Ensenada, Mexico
2. Hong Kong
3. U.S. Virgin Islands
4. Bahamas


Four things I don't eat: 
1. Pickle
2. Chocolate Ice Cream
3. Tomatoes
4. Ginseng


Four of my favorite foods :
1. Sushi
2. Phở (Vietnamese noodles)
3. Steak
4. Cheesecake


Four TV shows I watch:
1. Marvel's Agents of Shield
2. Girl Meets World
3. The Flash
4. Once Upon A Time


Four things I am looking forward to this year:
1. Christmas
2. Frozen Tides by Morgan Rhodes (coming out December!!)
3. Laser Tag w/ friends
4. Meeting new people


Four people I tag:
1. Shazina @ The Book Chapter
2. Sabrina @ Beyond the Book Review
3. Olivia @ Liv The Book Nerd
4. Jenn @ A Daily Rhythm



No comments:

Post a Comment