Sunday, September 13, 2015

Blog Ahead October 2015 Challenge

blog ahead 2015

Hey Guys! So I feel like I haven't been posting a lot of reviews as much as I thought that I would, mostly due to the fact that I just started school and it is stressing me out. To redeem for my lack of reading and posting on this blog, I thought it would be a great idea to do the Blog Ahead Challenge. This challenge is hosted by Anna @ herding cats & burning soup and @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer.

I am very pumped to do this challenge, but while I am writing this right now (middle of the night, very HOT weather), I am kind of nervous that I might not be able to complete it time. 

Anyway, for those of you who don't know, the point of this challenge is to reduce the stress of blogging by increasing a bunch of scheduled blog posts. So here is how it works:


On October 1st take your number of scheduled posts and add 31.
Whatever that number is...that's your goal for the month. Throughout the month of October, continue to create as much posts as you can until the end of October (31st).

Example- If you start October with 5 scheduled posts 
you end Oct with 36 scheduled posts.
                             
To be honest, scheduling isn't really my thing so when October comes, I think my challenge would be 31 posts, but we don't know for sure. I am so excited to do this challenge and I hope you guys would do it as well. Wish me luck!


                                                    ~Da Readaholic


No comments:

Post a Comment