Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Authors I've Read the Most From

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the BookishFor future Top Ten Tuesday topics & info on how to participate, click here!

I have always thought that I have read a lot of books, but looking back at it now, I think I may have been mistaken. So let's get right into it!




1. Marie Lu (5 books)
Legend trilogy, graphic novel, and The Young Elite.

2. Amanda Hocking (5 books)
Tylle trilogy and first two of Kanin Chronicles.

3. Jennifer L. Armentrout (5 books)
First two of the Lux series, first two of the Dark Elements and Don't Look Back.

4. Sara Shepard (5 books)
3 books of PLL and first two of The Lying Game. Sadly did not finish any of the series.

5. Sarah J. Maas (5 books)
Throne of Glass (4) and ACOTAR. Can't wait for the Queen of Shadows!

6. Ally Carter (7 books)
The Gallagher Girls (6) including the novella.

7. J.K. Rowling (7 books)
Great author, but I hope to read more of her work besides Harry Potter.

8. Cassandra Clare (12 books)
Include TMI (6), Infernal Devices (3), and Infernal Devices Manga (3), but I have no idea if the manga counts though.

9. Rick Riordan (13 books)
No surprise here. This would include Percy Jackson (5), Kane Chronicles (3), Heroes of Olympus (5).

10.Wendelin Van Draanen (18 books)
Wow, I have never thought that there were a lot of books in the Sammy Keyes series. As I've mentioned before, Sammy Keyes was one of my favorite middle school reads that got me into reading. To me, Sammy Keyes is the Nancy Drew to most people.

3 comments:

  1. I recently started reading J K Rowling and Sarah J Mass Books. Enjoying them a lot :D
    My TTT

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete