Saturday, August 22, 2015

Books I NEED To Read!! (Manga, Life, And More)

So I haven't really been updating you guys on my life, I have mostly done reviews, memes, and all that, but I haven't really been talking to you guys about what books I am reading and more about me, but I want to change that. I want to connect with you guys and I just want to put more commitment into this blog.

Anyway, I haven't been reading a lot because I was busy getting ready for school, but that just seems more like an excuse. At the beginning of this month I borrowed a bunch of books (most are graphic novels) and the pile doesn't seem to be dwindling. Then this afternoon  I borrowed MORE books!

Sigh. Anyway, I think the number one reason I haven't been reading a lot is because I have been addicted to mangas and animes. When I was very little, I would watch a lot of shōgo anime (anime for girls) but as I grew older, I became more interested in reading instead. My cousin is a big fan of anime and she re-introduced me to it. So yeah, I have been trying to catch up on my manga (Yona of the Dawn which I highly recommend).

Back to the topic of of this post. As I mentioned, I borrowed a bunch of books that I need to read before the due date. So, I thought why don't I share with the world what I need to read so I won't have to keep on procrastinating. Without further a due, let get right into it!


Pretending To Be Erica by Michelle Painchaud
The Revenge Playbook by Rachael Allen
Spelled by Betsy Schow
Alive by Scott Sigler
Geek Girl: Model Misfit by Holly Smale
The Fixer by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
Between Us and the Moon by Rebecca Maizel
Last Year's Mistake by Gina Ciocca
Alex+Ada Vol.1 & Vol.2 by Jonathan Luna and Sara Vaugn
The Girl Who Owned a City by O.T. Nelson
Rocket Girl Vol. 1 by Brandon Montclare
Low Vol.1 by Rick Remender

Looking through this pile right now, I just noticed how short most of these books are, especially the graphic novels and this just made me really ashamed, but anyway, most of these books sound really interesting and I think I will get to them sooner rather than later.

Anyway, that's all I have to say right now! I'm sorry I didn't put the links to these books. I was so tired and pretty lazy. There will be more reviews and posts along the way and I will be doing more random posts like this. In the near future, I might share some of my favorite manga and anime that I recommend!

I hope you have a great day and read on readaholics! 

                                                                                ~Da Readaholic

No comments:

Post a Comment