Monday, March 30, 2015

The Infernal Devices Manga by Cassandra Clare

Genre: YA, Romance, Fantasy
Type: Trilogy, Adaptation, Manga

Publisher: Yen Press


Summary: A manga-adaption to the prequel of Cassandra Clare's Mortal Instruments series, The Infernal Devices is the story of Tessa Gray, a sixteen-year-old American girl traveling alone to Victorian London who runs afoul of the city's sordid supernatural underworld. Rescued by the Shadowhunters of the London Institute, Tessa quickly finds herself caught up in an intrigue that may very well destroy her new friends - including the two enigmatic young men, Jem and Will, who have taken her under their wing... Click here-> Goodreads

Review: This is so freaking good! I haven't read mangas in a while (excluding graphic novels *ahem*) but this was just amazing. I love the artwork in this book and it was fun to see one of my favorite trilogies brought into pictures. I just love the funny moments when Will bicker with Tessa and the sweet moments with Jem. They just make me swoon all over again. I would reccomend this book to lovers of The Mortal Instruments series and The Infernal Devices (duh) and just anyone looking for book with a bearable love triangle and magic, but I do reccomend that you read the book first before the manga since it provides more details and information.

My Rating: 5/5